- Greek Thoughts (Updated every Sunday)
- Ever wondered why Paul used one word over another? Do you wonder about the meaning behind the Greek of the New Testament? Take a weekly look at the words used by the writers of the second covenant.
- Girl Meets God (Updated every Sunday)
- Do you find it hard to understand your husband? Children? Everyone else around you? Written just for woman, this weekly column speaks to their needs, wishes, and desires.
- Word From Scotland (Update every Monday)
- Join Sandy Shaw as he take the StudyLight.org users through a weekly Bible study of Acts and other books.
- Family Blueprint (Updated every Tuesday)
- Have you ever wished your family came with instructions? Do you desire to make the Bible come alive for your children? Can you remember the application of the last sermon you heard? Lay hold of the creativity to build up your family into Christ and impact your family to recall and live the truth of His Word.
- Quiet Time (Updated every Tuesday)
- The goal of this column is to encourage those who have been Christians for a while to keep God's word real. Can you relate? This column is a personal and candid walk with one woman trying to keep the scriptures real in her life.
- Single Minded (Updated every Wednesday)
- Single? Waiting for that Godly person to come into your life? Found someone but your looking for advice on how to keep it Christ-centered? Check out our weekly column written for singles.
- Dose of Truth (Update every Wednesday)
- Sometimes medicine is hard to swallow. You know it is good for you but you don't like the taste it might leave in your mouth. 'Dose of Truth' will make you feel better without the harmful side effects. Try it today!
- The Focus (Updated every Wednesday)
- Do you need an encouraging word from God? Are you getting beat up by the world and need a gentle reminder of God's unconditional love? 'The Central Point' is a weekly devotional filled with uplifting & reassuring reminders of God's grace, mercy and provision for His children.
- Kids Talk About God (Updated every Wednesday)
- Created in the fashion of Art Linkletter's or Bill Cosby's "Kids Say the Darndest Things," this weekly article deals ith Children and how they perceive God and Christianity.
- Chip Shots from the Ruff of Life (Updated every weekday)
- Are you a sports junkie that would like to become a worship junkie? Read Tom Kelly's daily article about ordinary situations in life and how we can view them through a worship junkies' eyes.
- Homeschool Helps (Update every Thursday)
- Find some helpful tips on homeschooling your children from the experts in the field. This weekly look at issues raised by homeschooling is sure to help boost your chances of success.
- Difficult Sayings (Updated every Thursday)
- Ever wondered about why you should "call no man your Father"? Was there really a gate called "the eye of the needle" in Jerusalem? Get answers to these and more difficult saying of the New Testament in this weekly feature.
- Today's Little Lift Updated every weekday)
- Need a lift for the day? Let Jim Bullington with 'Wings of Hope' give your spirit a boost every week day thorough his writings.
- Aramaic Thoughts Updated every Friday)
- Take a look at the language of the New Testament, well, the language that was widely spoken during the time of the New Testament in Israel.
- Point of Reference (Updated every Friday)
- Are you a college student finding it difficult to remain a Christian under so much pressure? Looking for a point of reference while being bombarded with worldly views of your faith? Get your 'point of reference' from this weekly column written for you.
- 10 Minutes Peace (Updated every Saturday)
- Got peace? Want tips on how you might find peace and quiet when the kids are tearing down the house? Get some advice from a woman who is also seeking that 10 minutes of peace.
- Hebrew Thoughts (Updated every Saturday)
- Interested in the words used to write the Old Testament? What about how it ties in with the Hebrew culture. Take a weekly look at the words used to write the story of the first convenant.