Robertson's Word Pictures of the New Testament1 Corinthians 16:6
- It may be (tuxon).
- Neuter accusative of second aorist active participle of tugxanw used as an adverb (in Plato and Xenophon, but nowhere else in N.T.).
- Or even winter (h kai paraxeimasw).
- Future active of late verb paraxeimazw (xeimwn, winter). See on Acts 27:12; 28:11; Titus 3:12. He did stay in Corinth for three months (Acts 20:3), probably the coming winter.
- Whithersoever I go (ou ean poreuwmai).
- Indefinite local clause with subjunctive. As a matter of fact, Paul had to flee from a conspiracy in Corinth (Acts 20:3).