Robertson's Word Pictures of the New Testament2 Corinthians 9:2
- I glory (kauxwmai).
- Present middle indicative. I still am glorying, in spite of the poor performance of the Corinthians.
- Hath been prepared (pareskeuastai).
- Perfect passive indicative of paraskeuazw, to make ready, "stands prepared."
- Stirred up (hretise).
- First aorist active indicative of eretizw (from eretw, to excite), to excite in a good sense here, in a bad sense in Colossians 3:21, the only N.T. examples.
- Very many of them (touv pleionav).
- The more, the majority.