Robertson's Word Pictures of the New TestamentActs 5:31
- Exalt (upswsen)
- In contrast to their murder of Christ as in 2:23. Peter repeats his charges with increased boldness.
- With his right hand (thi dexiai autou).
- So instrumental case, or at his right hand (locative case), or even "to his right hand" (dative case) as in 2:33.
- Prince and Saviour (arxhgon kai swthra).
- See on 3:15. Clearly "Prince" here.
- To give (tou dounai).
- Genitive of articular infinitive (second aorist active of didwmi) of purpose.