Robertson's Word Pictures of the New TestamentEphesians 3:18
- That ye may be strong (ina exisxushte).
- Sub-final clause again with ina and the first aorist active subjunctive of exisxuw, a late and rare compound (from ex, isxuw) to have full strength. Here only in N.T.
- To apprehend (katalabestai).
- Second aorist middle infinitive of katalambanw, old and common verb, to lay hold of effectively (kata-), here with the mind, to grasp (Acts 25:25).
- With all the saints (sun pasin toiv agioiv).
- No isolated privilege. Fellowship open to all. Paul gives a rectangular (four dimension) measure of love (breadth platov, length mhkov, height upsov, depth batov, all common enough words).