Robertson's Word Pictures of the New TestamentLuke 7:21
- In that hour he cured (en ekeinhi thi orai eterapeusen).
- This item is not in Matthew. Jesus gave the two disciples of John an example of the direct method. They had heard. Then they saw for themselves.
- Diseases (noswn),
- plagues (mastigwn),
- evil spirits (pneumatwn ponhrwn),
- all kinds of bodily ills, and he singles out the
- blind (tuploiv)
- to whom in particular he bestowed sight (exarizato blepein), gave as a free gift (from xariv, grace) seeing (blepein).