Robertson's Word Pictures of the New TestamentMark 5:33
- Fearing and trembling, knowing (pobhteisa kai tremousa, eiduia).
- These participles vividly portray this woman who had tried to hide in the crowd. She had heard Christ's question and felt his gaze. She had to come and confess, for something "has happened" (gegonen, second perfect active indicative, still true) to her.
- Fell down before him (prosepesen autwi).
- That was the only proper attitude now.
- All the truth (pasan thn alhteian).
- Secrecy was no longer possible. She told "the pitiful tale of chronic misery" (Bruce).