- Form and appearance of
- Animated by the Spirit of God
- Engaged in accomplishing the purposes of God
Ezekiel 1:15,21; 10:9-11,16,17
- The glory of God exhibited upon
Ezekiel 1:22,26-28; 10:4,18,20
- Sound of their wings was as the voice of God
Ezekiel 1:24; 10:5
- Placed at the entrance of Eden
- OF GOLD
- Called the cherubim of glory
- REPRESENTATIONS OF, MADE ON THE
- Riding on, illustrative of majesty and power of God
2 Samuel 22:11; Psalms 18:10
These files are public domain and are a derivative of an electronic edition that is available in the Bible Foundation e-text Library.
Torrey, R.A., Reverand. "Entry for 'Cherubim'". "The New Topical Text Book".