1. Dullness of sight; as the dimness of the eyes.
2. Obscurity of vision; imperfect sight; as the dimness of a view.
3. Faintness; imperfection; as the dimness of a color.
4. Want of brightness; as the dimness of gold or silver.
5. Want of clear apprehension; stupidity; as the dimness of perception.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software at http://www.swordsearcher.com.