BALD, a. bauld.
1. Destitute of hair, especially on the top and back of the head.
2. Destitute of the natural covering; as a bald oak.
3. Without feathers on the head; as a bald vulture.
4. Destitute of trees on the top; as a bald mountain.
5. Unadorned; inelegant; as a bald translation.
6. Mean; naked; base; without dignity or value.
7. In popular language, open, bold, audacious.
8. Without beard or awn; as bald wheat.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software at http://www.swordsearcher.com.