1. Plainly; evidently; fully; as, the fact is clearly proved.
2. Without obstruction; luminously; as, to shine clearly.
3. With clear discernment; as, to understand clearly.
4. Without entanglement, or confusion.
5. Plainly; honestly; candidly.
Deal clearly and impartially with yourselves.
6. Without reserve, evasion or subterfuge.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software at http://www.swordsearcher.com.
"Entry for 'Clearly'". "King James Dictionary".