|Start Your Search|
| ||  Printer friendly version|
- International Standard Bible Encyclopedia
- » Cluster
- Greek - cluster of the vine, clusters
- Hebrew - cluster, cluster of grapes, clusters
- Hebrew - cluster of raisins, clusters of raisins
1. A bunch; a number of things of the same kind growing or joined together; a knot; as a cluster of raisins.
2. A number of individuals or things collected or gathered into a close body; as a cluster of bees; a cluster of people.
3. A number of things situated near each other; as a cluster of governments in Italy.
1. To grow in clusters; to gather or unite in a bunch, or bunches; as, clustering grapes.
2. To form into flakes; as, clustering snow.
3. To collect into flocks or crowds.
CLUSTER, v.t. To collect into a bunch or close body.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software at http://www.swordsearcher.com.
"Entry for 'Cluster'". "King James Dictionary".