DISORDERLY, a. Confused; immethodical; irregular; being without proper order or disposition; as, the books and papers are in a disorderly state.
2. Tumultuous; irregular; as the disorderly motions of the spirits.
3. Lawless; contrary to law; violating or disposed to violate law and good order; as disorderly people; disorderly assemblies.
4. Inclined to break loose from restraint; unruly; as disorderly cattle.
1. Without order, rule or method; irregularly; confusedly; in a disorderly manner.
Savages fighting disorderly with stones.
2. In a manner violating law and good order; in a manner contrary to rules or established institutions.
Withdraw from every brother that walketh disorderly. 2 Thessalonians 3.