DRAWN, pp. See Draw.
1. Pulled; hauled; allured; attracted; delineated; extended; extracted; derived; deduced; written.
2. Equal, where each party takes his own stake; as a drawn game.
3. Having equal advantage, and neither party a victory; as a drawn battle.
4. With a sword drawn.
5. Moved aside, as a curtain; unclosed, or closed.
6. Eviscerated; as a drawn fox.
7. Induced, as by a motive; as, men are drawn together by similar views, or by motives of interest.
Drawn and quartered, drawn on a sled, and cut into quarters.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software at http://www.swordsearcher.com.
"Entry for 'Drawn'". "King James Dictionary".