1. To divest of a cover; to remove any covering from; a word of general use.
2. To deprive of clothes; to strip; to make naked.
3. To unroof; as a building.
4. To take off the hat or cap; to bare the head.
5. To strip of a vail, or of any thing that conceals; to lay open; to disclose to view.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software at http://www.swordsearcher.com.
"Entry for 'Uncover'". "King James Dictionary".