|Start Your Search|
| ||  Printer friendly version|
- Hebrew - unfaithful man, unfaithfully
- Hebrew - unfaithful
- Hebrew - acting unfaithfully, been unfaithful, committing unfaithfulness, unfaithful, unfaithfulness they committed
- Hebrew - unfaithful, unfaithful act, unfaithful deeds, unfaithfully, unfaithfulness, very unfaithful
1. Not observant of promises, vows, allegiance or duty; violating trust or confidence; treacherous; perfidious; as an unfaithful subject; an unfaithful husband or wife; an unfaithful servant; an unfaithful bailee or agent.
2. Not performing the proper duty.
My feet through wine unfaithful to their weight -
3. Impious; infidel.
4. Negligent of duty; as an unfaithful workman.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software at http://www.swordsearcher.com.
"Entry for 'Unfaithful'". "King James Dictionary".