|Start Your Search|
| ||  Printer friendly version|
- Greek - us, us-ward
- Greek - us
- Greek - for us, us
- Greek - us
- Hebrew - given us as an inheritance
- Hebrew - do us harm, treated us harshly
- Hebrew - come and let us go
- Hebrew - gracious, dealt graciously, give them to us voluntarily, graciously, graciously given, graciously grant, surely be gracious
- Hebrew - brought us back, cause, pays us back in full, refuse
- Hebrew - about us
- Hebrew - let us down, thrust down
- Hebrew - makes us wiser
- Hebrew - blush, confusion, brought us to dishonor
- Hebrew - accuses, arise and let us go, caused, rouse
- Hebrew - let us alone
- Hebrew - given us to drink
- Hebrew - come and let us go, took for us to come
- Hebrew - treat us with contempt
- Hebrew - they that wasted us
- Hebrew - glorious, given us light
- Hebrew - caused the death, must die, put us to death
- Hebrew - us
- Hebrew - letting us go, rushed, thrust, use
- Hebrew - prosperous, give us success, make your prosperous, rushed, useful, victoriously
- Hebrew - make us glad
US, pron. objective case of we.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software at http://www.swordsearcher.com.
"Entry for 'Us'". "King James Dictionary".