|Start Your Search|
| ||  Printer friendly version|
- Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
- » Jehovah
- Hebrew - warrior, booted warrior
- Hebrew - warriors, warrior
- Hebrew - warrior
- Hebrew - mighty warrior, mighty warriors, valiant warriors, warrior, warrior has over another, warrior's, warriors
1. In a general sense, a soldier; a man engaged in military life.
2. Emphatically, a brave man; a good soldier.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software at http://www.swordsearcher.com.
"Entry for 'Warrior'". "King James Dictionary".