- Son of Libni, the son of Gershom, the son of Levi. (1 Chronicles 6:20) (B.C. after 1706.)
- Head of a later house in the family of Gershom, being the eldest son of Shimei, the son of Laadan. (1 Chronicles 23:10,11)
- A man in the genealogy of Judah, (1 Chronicles 4:2) son of Reaiah ben-Shobal.
- A Levite, son of Shelomoth. (1 Chronicles 24:22)
- A Merarite Levite in the reign of Josiah. (2 Chronicles 34:12) (B.C. 623.)
These files are public domain.
Smith, William, Dr. "Entry for 'Ja’hath'". "Smith's Bible Dictionary".