(whose brother (i.e. helper) is Jehovah ).
- The son of Asaph,a nd chronicler or keeper of the records to Hezekiah. (Isaiah 36:3,11,22) (B.C. 776.)
- The son or grandson of Zimmah, a Gershonite. (1 Chronicles 6:21)
- The third son of Obed-edom, (1 Chronicles 26:4) a Korhite, and one of the doorkeepers appointed by David. (B.C. 1014.)
- A Gershonite, the son of Zeimmah and father of Eden. (2 Chronicles 29:12)
- The son of Joahaz, and annalist or keeper of the records to Josiah. (2 Chronicles 34:8) (B.C. 623.)
These files are public domain.
Smith, William, Dr. "Entry for 'Jo’ah'". "Smith's Bible Dictionary".