(who is like God? ).
- An Asherite, father of Sethur, one of the twelve spies. (Numbers 13:13)
- One of the Gadites who settled in the land of Bashan. (1 Chronicles 5:13)
- Another Gadite, ancestor of Abihail. (1 Chronicles 5:14)
- A Gershionite Levite, ancestor of Asaph. (1 Chronicles 6:40)
- One of the five sons of Izrahiah, of the tribe of Issachar. (1 Chronicles 7:3)
- A Benjamite of the sons of Beriah. (1 Chronicles 8:16)
- One of the captains of the "thousands" of Manasseh who joined David at Ziklag. (1 Chronicles 12:20)
- The father or ancestor of Omri, chief of the tribe of Issachar in the reign of David. (1 Chronicles 27:18)
- One of the sons of Jehoshaphat who were murdered by their elder brother, Jehoram. (2 Chronicles 21:2,4)
- The father or ancestor of Zebadiah, of the sons of Shephatiah. (Ezra 8:8)
- "One," or "the first, of the chief princes" or archangels, (Daniel 10:21) as the "prince" of Israel, and in ch. (Daniel 12:1) as "the great prince which standeth" in time conflict "for the children of thy people."