|IRON (2) |
One of the fenced cities in the territory of Naphtali, named with Migdal-el and En-hazor (Joshua 19:38). It is represented by the modern Yarun, a village with the ruins of a synagogue, at one time used as a monastery, fully 6 miles West of Qedes.
These files are public domain and are a derivative of an electronic edition that is available from Crosswire Software.
Orr, James, M.A., D.D. General Editor. "Entry for 'IRON (2)'". "International Standard Bible Encyclopedia". <http://classic.studylight.org/enc/isb/view.cgi?number=T4653>. 1915.