- B.C. (Before Christ)
- Refered to as either B.C. (before Christ) or B.C.E (before common era), this section contains information about the events and culture during the period covered by Old Testament writing, this section includes the writings of Josephus, the Apocrypha, Pseudopigrapha and various cultural works.
- A.D. (Anno Domini)
- Refered to as either C.E. (common era) or A.D (Anno Domini), this section helps to shed light on the formation and development of the early Church. Included here are the complete writings of the Early Church Fathers, Foxes' Book of Martyrs and historical writings of various denominations.
- Today in Christian History
- For 2000 years the history of the Church has been shaped by famous and infamous men and women. Take a view of what happened on this day during the past twenty centuries.
- HolyLandPhotos.org (Recommended External Site)
- View over 350 quality public photos from the Holy Lands. Covering Greece, Turkey and Israel, this quality site offers photos useful in a classroom setting, for worship contexts, and for personal Bible study.
| Powered by LightSpeed Technology|
Copyright © 2001-2018, StudyLight.org