A.D. (Anno Domini)
- Creeds and Confessions
- A collection of Creeds, Confessions and Catechisms used by various Churches throught the centuries.
- Writings of the Early Church Fathers
- The Writing of the Early Church Fathers is a 38-volume collection of writings from the first 800 years of the Church. Three series make up this collection, Ante-Nicene, Nicene and Post-Nicene.
- The Writings of Alfred Edersheim
- One of the formost authorities on Biblical History, Edersheim's works serve as a solid foundation for the understanding of Jewish culture during the Old and New Testaments.
- Foxe's Book of Martyrs
- John Foxe's famous book detailing the lives, sufferings and triumphant deaths of the early Christian and the Protestant Martyrs.
- History of the Catholic Church
- This two volume collection explores the history of the Catholic Church from the Renaissance to the French Revolution
- History of Protestantism
- This eight-volume work by J.A. Wylie, provides a detailed look into the origins and development of Protestantism to the 16th century. Detailed views of the movement in Germany, England, Switzerland as well as a look at several of the early leaders such as Huss and Wycliffe.
- A History of the Moravian Church
- Also known as the Unity of Brethren, the Moravian Church was organized in 1457 by followers of the martyr John Hus, a Roman Catholic priest and professor at the University of Prague. For his beliefs and teachings he was burned at the stake as an heretic at the Council of Constance in 1415.
- Sketches of Church History
- A two volume work, by Reverend J.C. Robertson, giving an overview of the history of the Church from the death of Christ to the Reformation.
| Powered by LightSpeed Technology|
Copyright © 2001-2019, StudyLight.org