Listening to the Audio Bibles
In cooperation with several publishers, StudyLight.org is able to stream the audio of the Bible to your computer. With this feature, it is possible to read along during your quite time or Daily Bible Reading Plan.
- New Living Tranlation - A dramatic, multivoice recording of the New Living Translation, featuring original music and sound effects and featuring the voice of Mike Kellogg, national host of Moody Broadcasting's Music through the Night.
- New American Standard Bible - Featuring the deep radio voice of E.W. "Red" Jeffries, America's acclaimed transalation is sure to be loved by all.
In order to listen to these Bibles you must download the FREE program from Real.com. Click here to review the system requirements for the Real Audio player.
To download the FREE player from Real.com, click here to open a new window and be transfered to their download form.
Once there, enter your email address in the appropriate box and select the country, OS (operating system), language, and internet connection choice that best suits your situation. You can leave the remaining check boxes UNCHECKED unless you wish otherwise. Once finished, click the "Download FREE RealPlayer 8 Basic" button to continue.
For non-Windows users, skip to the next paragraph. For Windows users, the next page will present a table of features of the three download options. Make your selection and click the "Download FREE RealPayer Basic Now" button to continue.
On the next page, follow the instructions on the page to actually download and install the software.
Once you have finished downloading and installing the FREE Real.com, click here to test your player by listening to John 3.
If all has gone well you were able to receive the audio stream from StudyLight.org. It is our desire that you will receive ours of enjoyment listening to God's Word.
RealPlayer 8 Basic Minimum System Requirements:
- 120MHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent (audio only)
- 16MB of RAM
- 28.8Kpbs modem
- 16-bit sound card and speakers
- 65,000-color video display card (video)
- Windows* 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows 2000 ME (final release version only) or Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 4
- IE 4.0.1 or Netscape 4.0 or later
- Mac* OS 8.1 or later
- 32 MB RAM
- Virtual Memory turned on, set to 64MB
- 604 PowerPC* (200 MHz or better)
- 28.8Kpbs modem Internet Connection
- Browser support: Microsoft* Internet Explorer* 4.01 or later or Netscape* 4.05 or later