The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1097|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ginwñskw|| ||Ginosko|
| ||know, misc, perceive, understand|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- 2Co 2:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For out of much affliction and anguish of heartI wrote unto you with many tears; not that ye should be grieved, but that ye might know the love whichI have more abundantly unto you.
- 2Co 2:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For to this end also didI write, thatI might know the proof of you, whether ye be obedient in all things.
- 2Co 3:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
- 2Co 5:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
- 2Co 5:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
- 2Co 8:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
- 2Co 13:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- ButI trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Ginosko". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".