The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1163|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||deÑw|| ||Dei|
| ||misc, must, must needs, ought, should|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ro 1:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
- Ro 8:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
- Ro 12:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- ForI say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Dei". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".