The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1166|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||deišknumi|| ||Deiknuo|
| ||bring, show, showed, shown, shows|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Joh 2:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- The Jews then said to Him, "What sign do You show us as your authority for doing these things ?"
- Joh 5:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself is doing; and the Father will show Him greater works than these, so that you will marvel.
- Joh 10:32 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Jesus answered them, "I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?"
- Joh 14:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us."
- Joh 14:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Jesus said to him, "HaveI been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father '?
- Joh 20:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when He had said this, He showed them both His hands and His side. The disciples then rejoiced when they saw the Lord.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Deiknuo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".