The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1166|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||deišknumi|| ||Deiknuo|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Joh 2:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
- Joh 5:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
- Joh 10:32 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Jesus answered them, Many good works haveI shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
- Joh 14:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
- Joh 14:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Jesus saith unto him, HaveI been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
- Joh 20:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Deiknuo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".