The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1166|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||deišknumi|| ||Deiknuo|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Mt 4:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
- Mt 8:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.
- Mt 16:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Deiknuo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".