The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1350|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||dišktuon|| ||Diktuon|
| ||net, nets, nets nets|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Joh 21:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And He said to them, "Cast the net on the right-hand side of the boat and you will find a catch." So they cast, and then they were not able to haul it in because of the great number of fish.
- Joh 21:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But the other disciples came in the little boat, for they were not far from the land, but about one hundred yards away, dragging the net full of fish.
- Joh 21:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Simon Peter went up and drew the net to land, full of large fish, a hundred and fifty-three; and although there were so many, the net was not torn.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Diktuon". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".