The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1352|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||dio/|| ||Dio|
| ||reason, so then, therefore, this reason, wherefore, why|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Pe 1:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Therefore, brethren, be all the more diligent to make certain about His calling and choosing you; for as long as you practice these things, you will never stumble;
- 2Pe 1:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Therefore, I will always be ready to remind you of these things, even though you already know them, and have been established in the truth which is present with you.
- 2Pe 3:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Therefore, beloved, since you look for these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, spotless and blameless,
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Dio". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".