The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1352|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||dio/|| ||Dio|
| ||for which cause, therefore, wherefore|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Pe 1:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
- 2Pe 1:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- WhereforeI will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.
- 2Pe 3:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Dio". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".