The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1352|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||dio/|| ||Dio|
| ||reason, so then, therefore, this reason, wherefore, why|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Eph 2:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Therefore remember that formerly you, the Gentiles in the flesh, who are called "Uncircumcision" by the so-called "Circumcision ," which is performed in the flesh by human hands --
- Eph 3:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- ThereforeI ask you not to lose heart at my tribulations on your behalf, for they are your glory.
- Eph 4:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Therefore it says, "WHEN HE ASCENDED ON HIGH, HE LED CAPTIVEA HOST OF CAPTIVES, AND HE GAVE GIFTS TO MEN ."
- Eph 4:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Therefore, laying aside falsehood, SPEAK TRUTH EACH ONE of you WITH HIS NEIGHBOR, for we are members of one another.
- Eph 5:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For this reason it says, "Awake, sleeper, And arise from the dead, And Christ will shine on you."
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Dio". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".