The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1352|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||dio/|| ||Dio|
| ||for which cause, therefore, wherefore|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Eph 2:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
- Eph 3:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- WhereforeI desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.
- Eph 4:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
- Eph 4:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
- Eph 5:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Dio". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".