|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ei╬|| ||Ei|
| ||although, if, no, only, suppose, though, unless, until, whatever, whether, whoever|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Col 1:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- if indeed you continue in the faith firmly established and steadfast, and not moved away from the hope of the gospel that you have heard, which was proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which I, Paul, was made a minister.
- Col 2:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For even thoughI am absent in body, neverthelessI am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good discipline and the stability of your faith in Christ.
- Col 2:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- If you have died with Christ to the elementary principles of the world, why, as if you were living in the world, do you submit yourself to decrees, such as,
- Col 3:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.