The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1515|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||eičrh/nh|| ||Eirene|
| ||peace, undisturbed|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Heb 7:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- to whom also Abraham apportioned a tenth part of all the spoils, was first of all, by the translation of his name, king of righteousness, and then also king of Salem, which is king of peace.
- Heb 11:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- By faith Rahab the harlot did not perish along with those who were disobedient, after she had welcomed the spies in peace.
- Heb 12:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Pursue peace with all men, and the sanctification without which no one will see the Lord.
- Heb 13:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Now the God of peace, who brought up from the dead the great Shepherd of the sheep through the blood of the eternal covenant, even Jesus our Lord,
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Eirene". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".