The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1515|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||eičrh/nh|| ||Eirene|
| ||peace, undisturbed|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Joh 14:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "PeaceI leave with you; My peaceI give to you; not as the world gives doI give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.
- Joh 16:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "These thingsI have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world ."
- Joh 20:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- So when it was evening on that day, the first day of the week, and when the doors were shut where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in their midst and said to them, "Peace be with you."
- Joh 20:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- So Jesus said to them again, "Peace be with you; as the Father has sent Me,I also send you."
- Joh 20:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- After eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors having been shut, and stood in their midst and said, "Peace be with you."
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Eirene". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".