The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1614|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||e═kteinw|| ||Ekteino|
| ||extend, lay, reached, stretch, stretched, stretching|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Mt 8:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Jesus stretched out His hand and touched him, saying, "I am willing; be cleansed ." And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.
- Mt 12:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then He said to the man, "Stretch out your hand !" He stretched it out, and it was restored to normal, like the other.
- Mt 12:49 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And stretching out His hand toward His disciples, He said, "Behold My mother and My brothers!
- Mt 14:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and took hold of him, and said to him, "You of little faith, why did you doubt ?"
- Mt 26:51 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And behold, one of those who were with Jesus reached and drew out his sword, and struck the slave of the high priest and cut off his ear.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Ekteino". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".