The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1614|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||e═kteinw|| ||Ekteino|
| ||cast, put forth, stretch forth, stretch out|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Mt 8:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.
- Mt 12:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other.
- Mt 12:49 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
- Mt 14:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him,O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
- Mt 26:51 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Ekteino". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".