The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1753|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||eÍneÑrgeia|| ||Energeia|
| ||activity, exertion, influence, working|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Eph 1:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might
- Eph 3:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- of whichI was made a minister, according to the gift of God's grace which was given to me according to the working of His power.
- Eph 4:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Energeia". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".