The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1753|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||eÍneÑrgeia|| ||Energeia|
| ||effectual working, operation, strong, working|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Eph 1:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
- Eph 3:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- WhereofI was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
- Eph 4:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Energeia". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".