The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||┤Aarw˝n|| ||Aaron|
| ||Aaron, Aaron's|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Heb 5:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And no one takes the honor to himself, but receives it when he is called by God, even as Aaron was.
- Heb 7:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Now if perfection was through the Levitical priesthood (for on the basis of it the people received the Law ), what further need was there for another priest to arise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be designated according to the order of Aaron?
- Heb 9:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- having a golden altar of incense and the ark of the covenant covered on all sides with gold, in which was a golden jar holding the manna, and Aaron's rod which budded, and the tables of the covenant;
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Aaron". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".