The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2097|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||eu´Aggeliðzw|| ||Euaggelizo|
| ||bring good news, bring...good news, brought...good news, good news, good news preached, gospel, gospel preached, preach, preach the gospel, preach...a gospel, preach...the good news, preached, preached the gospel, preaching, preaching the good news, preaching the gospel, preaching...a gospel|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Pe 1:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, in these things which now have been announced to you through those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven --things into which angels long to look.
- 1Pe 1:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- BUT THE WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER ." And this is the word which was preached to you.
- 1Pe 4:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For the gospel has for this purpose been preached even to those who are dead, that though they are judged in the flesh as men, they may live in the spirit according to the will of God.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Euaggelizo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".