The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2097|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||eu´Aggeliðzw|| ||Euaggelizo|
| ||bring glad tidings, bring good tidings, declare, declare glad tidings, misc, preach, preach the Gospel, show glad tidings|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Pe 1:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.
- 1Pe 1:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
- 1Pe 4:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Euaggelizo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".