|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qeÑlw|| ||Thelo|
| ||am willing, am...willing, delighting, delights, desire, desired, desires, desiring, intended, intending, like, maintain, mean, please, purposed, refused, unwilling, want, wanted, wanting, wants, will, willed, willing, wills, wish, wished, wishes, wishing, would|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- 2Co 1:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For we do not want you to be unaware, brethren, of our affliction which came to us in Asia, that we were burdened excessively, beyond our strength, so that we despaired even of life;
- 2Co 5:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For indeed while we are in this tent, we groan, being burdened, because we do not want to be unclothed but to be clothed, so that what is mortal will be swallowed up by life.
- 2Co 8:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- I give my opinion in this matter, for this is to your advantage, who were the first to begin a year ago not only to do this, but also to desire to do it.
- 2Co 8:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But now finish doing it also, so that just as there was the readiness to desire it, so there may be also the completion of it by your ability.
- 2Co 11:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But whatI am doingI will continue to do, so thatI may cut off opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the matter about which they are boasting.
- 2Co 12:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For ifI do wish to boastI will not be foolish, forI will be speaking the truth; butI refrain from this, so that no one will credit me with more than he sees in me or hears from me.
- 2Co 12:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- ForI am afraid that perhaps whenI comeI may find you to be not whatI wish and may be found by you to be not what you wish; that perhaps there will be strife, jealousy, angry tempers, disputes, slanders, gossip, arrogance, disturbances;