The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2309|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qeÑlw|| ||Thelo|
| ||am willing, am...willing, delighting, delights, desire, desired, desires, desiring, intended, intending, like, maintain, mean, please, purposed, refused, unwilling, want, wanted, wanting, wants, will, willed, willing, wills, wish, wished, wishes, wishing, would|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Col 1:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
- Col 2:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- ForI want you to know how great a struggleI have on your behalf and for those who are at Laodicea, and for all those who have not personally seen my face,
- Col 2:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Let no one keep defrauding you of your prize by delighting in self-abasement and the worship of the angels, taking his stand on visions he has seen, inflated without cause by his fleshly mind,
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Thelo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".