The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2309|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qeÑlw|| ||Thelo|
| ||am willing, am...willing, delighting, delights, desire, desired, desires, desiring, intended, intending, like, maintain, mean, please, purposed, refused, unwilling, want, wanted, wanting, wants, will, willed, willing, wills, wish, wished, wishes, wishing, would|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Heb 10:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Therefore, when He comes into the world, He says, "SACRIFICE AND OFFERING YOU HAVE NOT DESIRED, BUTA BODY YOU HAVE PREPARED FOR
- Heb 10:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- After saying above, "SACRIFICES AND OFFERINGS AND WHOLE BURNT OFFERINGS AND sacrifices FOR SIN YOU HAVE NOT DESIRED, NOR HAVE YOU TAKEN PLEASURE in them" (which are offered according to the Law ),
- Heb 12:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For you know that even afterwards, when he desired to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought for it with tears.
- Heb 13:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Pray for us, for we are sure that we have a good conscience, desiring to conduct ourselves honorably in all things.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Thelo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".