|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qeÑlw|| ||Thelo|
| ||am willing, am...willing, delighting, delights, desire, desired, desires, desiring, intended, intending, like, maintain, mean, please, purposed, refused, unwilling, want, wanted, wanting, wants, will, willed, willing, wills, wish, wished, wishes, wishing, would|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Re 2:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- 'I gave her time to repent, and she does not want to repent of her immorality.
- Re 11:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And if anyone wants to harm them, fire flows out of their mouth and devours their enemies; so if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this way.
- Re 11:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- These have the power to shut up the sky, so that rain will not fall during the days of their prophesying; and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to strike the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
- Re 22:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- The Spirit and the bride say, "Come ." And let the one who hears say, "Come ." And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.