The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2309|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qeÑlw|| ||Thelo|
| ||desire, desirous, list, misc, to will, will/would, will/would have|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Re 11:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
- Re 11:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
- Re 22:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Thelo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".